Hepatitis B Vaccination
Employees covered by the University’s Bloodborne Pathogens Program are entitled to receive the Hepatitis B Vaccination series at no cost. If the worker was previously immunized, they are eligible for a titer to determine immunity.
To receive the vaccination, workers must follow these steps:
- The worker must complete Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
- The worker must complete the Hepatitis B Vaccination Certification in myHR Learn. This verifies that they have been made aware of the vaccination availability and have accepted, declined, or indicated previous immunization. Click here for instructions for registering for and completing the Hepatitis B Vaccination Certification.
- The worker must complete the Clinic Passport for their campus. The PI or supervisor must provide a chart string from an appropriate account to ensure payment. The employee is NOT responsible for payment.
- The worker should contact their campus occupational health provider to schedule the vaccination series (3 shots over a 6-month period).
- Chicago – NMPG Corporate Health, (312)926-8282
- Evanston – Northshore University HealthSystem OMEGA, (847)657-1700
Follow all instructions provided by the occupational physician.