- VPR Communication: Reporting & Responding to Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (posted 07.24.20)
- VPR Communication: Next Steps in the Phased Return to Campus (posted 07.02.20)
- VPR Communication: Research Buildings Reopening (posted 05.28.20)
- VPR Communication on Research Return to Campus (posted 05.26.20)
- Update: Essential Research Extended(posted 04.29.20)
- Safety Posters (download and print)
Laboratory safety is required for practical reasons and under various government rules and regulations. Research Safety is responsible for identifying the potential hazards and risks in basic science research at Northwestern and for finding effective, practical solutions with those we serve to ensure the protection of individuals, public health and the environment. Look at our annual report to learn more about the work done by Research Safety in calendar year 2019.